Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

I have been inspired by my friend Amanda and the movie Julie & Julia to start my own "food/cooking blog". I invite you, whoever the heck you are, to share in my culinary adventures!

Over the past year I have been trying more new and exciting "culinary creations" that I've either thought up by myself or seen on TV/in magazines/found online. Please feel free to suggest recipes for me to try! I don't promise many successes, because I am quite a klutz...hence the blog name. If there is something within a 12 mile radius...I will find it and trip over it. I am always finding new ways to injure myself.

Since I have recently acquired a new "big girl job", I'm rather exhausted when I return home each day. My goal is to share with you one dish a week that I feel is at or above my level of cooking. I promise to share EVERYTHING with you: my opinions, reviews, questions, comments, accidents and disasters. When I get the chance, recipes and pictures will be included.

Here are some pictures of a few "culinary creations" I have made in the past year. A big thanks to my amazing husband for helping in the creation of each of these dishes, cleaning my messes and of course helping to eat the food!

Amanda's French Toast





Crepe w/ Blueberry Sauce



Blueberry Cream Cheese Braided Loaf

1 comment:

  1. Now see... if it were up to me, I would have saved all those great pics and leaked them for weeks to make it look like I was just that productive and on top of things. :)

    Welcome to the blogworld, Beth!

    (And I love your profile pic. Too cute.)

    ReplyDelete